Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Remembering You

It's easy to remember you, 
you always had a smile, a kind word, a hug.

It's easy to remember you, 
you always cared, shared, loved.

Remembering you is easy,
saying goodbye is hard. 
Till I see you again my friend. 


On Saturday I got word that a childhood friend from Dacusville lost her life. I remember attending school and riding the school bus together. I remember as we became adults seeing her at the hospital because she was always so sick, and I remember attending her daughter's funeral.We kept up on Face book like many of us now do, she would comment on my page asking me questions about my family and how am I doing in school.  I remember her always asking me how do I keep up with all that I have going on? 


Thank you for always remembering me....now I am remembering you.   





Pam Givens Krupa



Pam you are such a sweet soul, I am so happy for you that you are no longer in pain and that you are in Heaven with your daughter.....I will miss you my friend. 




Its hard when you lose a classmate, in honor of the ones that left us too soon.

Class of '94

*Darren Ervin
*Brad Cato
*Chance Connor
*Pam Givens Krupa


A public group Face book page for Pickens High School 
has been set up to remember our lost classmates. 

PICKENS SR. HIGH SCHOOL'S REMEMBERING OUR LOST....
  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog